1. It has to have well qualified,young crowd
2. It should have a few renowned projects or it should be located in south delhi.
3. The projects should be interesting,large-scale.
4. It should have some national or international awards,projects published in magazines like A+D.
5. Salary should be a lil more than i was getting though if the co. is great i dont mind.
6. I would love to work in an office which is spacious,got nice ambience,and not situated in the basement as most offices are.
Feels like iam doing day-dreaming more than moving my ass and do some hardwork.But i wanna join a firm which is equivalent if not better than the firm i last worked in so i'll take time before i take the plunge.
Today i made a vision board of the office where i would like to work.I didnt give a damn to the aesthetics,i was busy browsing so i just copied and pasted wherever i could in order to not waste any more time.Its good enough to read and inspires me to go and get my dream job.